WE CAN HELP
• Is your garden overpowering
• Do you need help creating a manageable space.
• Do you aspire to bringing nature back into your garden.
• Do you worry about the demise of our native species.
• Do you love plants and flowers but don’t know how to manage them.
• Do you dream of a sensory, social space to share with family and friends but are unable to realize you vision.
Therapeutic Garden Design
Garden pursuits provide therapeutic benefits. Working with the soil, observing the development of plants and absorbing their sensory rewards combine to soothe the soul and lift the spirits. Gardening facilitates intergenerational input improving relationships and sharing knowledge. My own love of gardening came from working with my parents in our suburban garden. Some of my happiest memories.
Nature Led Solutions
We encourage an awareness of sustainable practices within our garden management regime. The use of native plants to attract our natural pollinators increases biodiversity and helps retain and grow our bird and bee populations. Allowing natural predators to live in our gardens reduces the need for chemical intervention and improves the overall sensory rewards.